22 December 1958 |
Simon Westaway (born 22 December 1958) is an Australian actor who has appeared in many television series, films and theatre productions. He is most remembered as portraying Domenic "Mick" Gatto in the crime series Underbelly and its sequel in 2014, Fat Tony & Co.. He currently hosts Seven Network reality series Surf Patrol. He has three children: Jackson, Bella and Ruben. He and his wife divorced in 2009.
Westaway is also the voiceover behind the popular Foster's beer commercials in the US. "Foster's. Australian for beer."
- Underbelly as Domenic "Mick" Gatto
- BeastMaster as Baha
- Phoenix as Peter Faithful
- Janus as Peter Faithful
- Family and Friends as Damien Chandler
- Surf Patrol as Himself (voiceover)
- Pugwall as Policeman #1
- Celebrity MasterChef as Himself
- Fat Tony & Co. as Domenic "Mick" Gatto
- The Man from Snowy River: Arena Spectacular as Dan Mulligaan
|This article about an Australian television actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|