Simon the Sorcerer 4: Chaos Happens
|Simon the Sorcerer 4: Chaos Happens|
|Developer(s)||Silver Style Entertainment|
|Publisher(s)||RTL Enterprises (Germany)
Playlogic Entertainment (Europe)
|Series||Simon the Sorcerer|
Simon the Sorcerer 4: Chaos Happens (German: Simon the Sorcerer: Chaos ist das halbe Leben) is an adventure game developed by Silver Style Entertainment. It was released by RTL Enterprises on February 2007 for Microsoft Windows.
After being knocked out by his little brother with a remote control, Simon has a vision of Alix (the buxom granddaughter of Calypso and his longtime crush) telling him the Magic Kingdom is in danger.
Simon instantly climbs into his dimension travelling wardrobe to go and investigate. On arrival he meets a distinctly undistressed Alix who not only has no idea what danger our hero is talking about but who also seems to think she's been dating Simon for months (or at least since the end of Simon the Sorcerer 3D) and wants to dump him for being too boring.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2010)|
- "Simon the Sorcerer 4: Chaos Happens". Adventure Gamers. Retrieved 2008-10-04.
- "Simon the Sorcerer 4: Chaos Happens". MobyGames. Retrieved 2008-10-04.
- "Simon the Sorcerer 4: Chaos Happens". GameSpot. CNET. Retrieved 2008-10-03.
- Darren Allen. "PC Roundup: Simon the Sorcerer 4". Eurogamer. Retrieved 2008-10-04.
- "Simon the Sorcerer 4: Chaos Happens (pc: 2008): Reviews". metacritic.com. Metacritic. Archived from the original on 2010-06-09. Retrieved 2009-03-19.
- Simon the Sorcerer 4: Chaos Happens at MobyGames
- Review with hardware requirements at Adventure Classic Gaming
|This adventure game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|