Jump to navigation Jump to search
Simoun is originally an alternate spelling of simoom, but may also refer to following:
- Simoom, a strong, dry, dust-laden local wind in Sahara, Palestine, Jordan, Syria, and the Arabian Peninsula
- Caudron Simoun, a 1930s aircraft
- Simoun (anime), a Japanese animated TV series and its manga adaptations featuring aircraft called Simoun
- Simoun, the false identity of Crisóstomo Ibarra, one of the main characters of El filibusterismo by José Rizal
- Henri Simoun, Howard Rodman's pseudonym when working on The Six Million Dollar Man film adaptation
- French destroyer Simoun, a Bourrasque-class destroyer
- Wibault 8 Simoun, a 1920s fighter aircraft
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Simoun.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.