Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up simplification or simplified in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Simplification or Simplified may refer to:
Simplification is the process of replacing a mathematical expression by an equivalent one, that is simpler (usually shorter), for example
- Simplification of a fraction to an irreducible fraction
- Simplification in computer algebra
- Simplification by conjunction elimination in inference in logic yields a simpler, but generally non-equivalent formula
- Approximations simplify a more detailed or difficult to use process or model
- Simplified (album), a 2005 album by Simply Red
- Simplified (band), a rock band from Charlotte, North Carolina
- Muntzing (simplification of electric circuits)
- All pages with a title containing Simplification
- All pages with a title containing Simplified
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Simplification.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.