|Look up simplification or simplified in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Simplification or Simplified may refer to:
Simplification is the process of replacing a mathematical expression by an equivalent one, that is simpler (usually shorter), for example
- Simplification of a fraction to an irreducible fraction
- Simplification in computer algebra
- Simplification by conjunction elimination in inference in logic yields a simpler, but generally non-equivalent formula
- Approximations simplify a more detailed or difficult to use process or model
- Simplified (album), a 2005 album by Simply Red
- Simplified (band), a rock band from Charlotte, North Carolina
- Muntzing (simplification of electric circuits)
- All pages with a title containing Simplification
- All pages with a title containing Simplified
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Simplification.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.