Simply Orange Juice Company
|Product type||Beverage, fruit juice|
|Owner||The Coca-Cola Company|
The Simply Orange Juice Company is an Apopka, Florida-based company that was founded in 2001 and is a brand of The Coca-Cola Company. It makes a number of not-from-concentrate orange juices and other juice drinks and fruit juices that are sold refrigerated in a distinctly shaped clear plastic bottle with a large green twist top sealed by a sticker. The bottles have a wide body that starts tapering to a narrow neck at the top of the label.
The company is a major purchaser of Florida oranges for its orange juice, but also imports orange juice from Brazil. Simply Orange uses a computer-modeled blending of orange juice sources, intending for the consumer to have a uniform taste year-round.
The company was founded in 2001 by Minute Maid, launching three varieties of "Simply Orange" in the northeast United States. In 2002, it expanded to the southeast United States. By 2003, the company had national distribution. The three launch varieties of Simply Orange were Original, Original with Calcium and Grove Made. Simply Orange added a fourth variety in 2004: Country Stand with Calcium.
More than orange juice
In 2006, the company expanded the "Simply" line with the launch of Simply Lemonade and Simply Limeade. In August 2007, the Simply Orange Juice Company announced the addition of Simply Grapefruit which began shipping to retailers in mid-September. Simply Orange with Mango and Simply Orange with Pineapple, began shipping to retailers in mid-August 2008. In February 2009, Simply Lemonade with Raspberry began shipping to retailers. In January 2012, Simply Cranberry Cocktail and Simply Lemonade with Mango entered the marketplace.
Available in one or more sizes: 59 oz, 89 oz, and 11.5 oz.
- Simply Orange Pulp Free (100% juice)
- Simply Orange Pulp Free with Calcium + Vitamin D
- Simply Orange High Pulp
- Simply Orange Medium Pulp with Calcium + Vitamin D
- Simply Orange Low Acid
- Simply Orange with Mango
- Simply Orange with Pineapple
- Simply Orange with Banana
- Simply Orange with Tangerine
- Simply Lemonade (11% lemon juice)
- Simply Lemonade with Raspberry
- Simply Lemonade with Mango
- Simply Lemonade with Blueberry
- Simply Limeade (12% lime juice)
- Simply Grapefruit (100% juice)
- Simply Apple (100% juice)
- Simply Cranberry Cocktail (27% cranberry juice)
- Simply Fruit Punch (pineapple, cherry, and cranberry, 15% juice)
- Simply Tropical (pineapple, mango, lemon, 15% juice)
- Simply Mixed Berry (cranberry, strawberry, blueberry and raspberry, 10% juice)
- "Coca-Cola - Brand Fact Sheets". Retrieved 2011-02-27.
- Sadeghi, F. Fred; Moore, Roger Ian; Mayers, Jeffrey A. (2002). "Bottle with closure".
- "Coke Engineers Its Orange Juice---With an Algorithm". Retrieved 2013-02-04.
- "SIMPLY ORANGE JUICE COMPANY EXPANDS OFFERINGS TO INCLUDE SIMPLY ORANGE WITH MANGO AND SIMPLY ORANGE WITH PINEAPPLE". 2008-05-07. Retrieved 2008-06-29.
- "Coca-Cola to expand juice line". Retrieved 2009-02-25.
|This soft drink–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This agriculture article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|