|Owner||The Coca-Cola Company|
The Simply Orange Juice Company is an Apopka, Florida-based company that was founded in 2001 and is a brand of The Coca-Cola Company. It makes a number of not-from-concentrate orange and other fruit juices that are sold chilled in a distinctly shaped plastic bottle.
The company is a major purchaser of Florida oranges for its orange juice, and also imports orange juice from Brazil. The Simply Orange product uses computer-modeled blending of orange juice sources to present a taste to the consumer intended to be uniform year-round.
Simply Orange was founded in 2001 by Minute Maid and launched three varieties of Simply Orange in the northeast United States. In 2002, it expanded to the Southeast United States. In 2003, the company reached national distribution. The three launch varieties of Simply Orange were Original, Original with Calcium and Grove Made. Simply Orange added a fourth variety in 2004, Country Stand with Calcium. In 2006, the company expanded the Simply line with the launch of Simply Lemonade and Simply Limeade. In August 2007, Simply Orange Juice Company announced the addition of Simply Grapefruit which began shipping to retailers in mid-September, 2007. Simply Orange with Mango and Simply Orange with Pineapple, began shipping to retailers in mid-August 2008. In February 2009, Simply Lemonade with Raspberry began shipping to retailers. In January 2012, Simply Cranberry Cocktail and Simply Lemonade with Mango entered the marketplace.
- Simply Orange Pulp Free
- Simply Orange Pulp Free with Calcium + Vitamin D
- Simply Orange High Pulp
- Simply Orange Medium Pulp with Calcium + Vitamin D
- Simply Orange with Mango
- Simply Orange with Pineapple
- Simply Lemonade
- Simply Lemonade with Raspberry
- Simply Lemonade with Mango
- Simply Lemonade with Blueberry
- Simply Limeade
- Simply Grapefruit
- Simply Apple
- Simply Cranberry Cocktail
- Simply Pineapple with Coconut
- Simply Fruit Punch
- Simply Tropical (pineapple mango lemon)
- "Coca-Cola - Brand Fact Sheets". Retrieved 2011-02-27.
- Sadeghi, F. Fred; Moore, Roger Ian; Mayers, Jeffrey A. (2002). "Bottle with closure".
- "Coke Engineers Its Orange Juice---With an Algorithm". Retrieved 2013-02-04.
- "SIMPLY ORANGE JUICE COMPANY EXPANDS OFFERINGS TO INCLUDE SIMPLY ORANGE WITH MANGO AND SIMPLY ORANGE WITH PINEAPPLE". 2008-05-07. Retrieved 2008-06-29.
- "Coca-Cola to expand juice line". Retrieved 2009-02-25.
|This soft drink–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This agriculture article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|