From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Emulator.
|Look up Simulator in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- A simulation system, process or device
- flight simulator, a working mockup of an aircraft cockpit, automated to give an approximation of the experience of flying the plane
- marine simulator, a working mockup of a nautical bridge or engine room, designed to give an approximation of the experience of piloting the vessel
- Simulation video game, any of a class of video games that aims to simulate something else, such as a billiards table, pinball machine, or (see above) aircraft flight controls
- Simulator (gastropod), a genus of freshwater snails in the family Planorbidae
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Simulator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.