||The present disambiguation page holds the title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. It is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article. It may be written directly at this page, or drafted elsewhere then moved over here. Related titles should be described in Simultaneous equations, while unrelated titles should be moved to Simultaneous equations (disambiguation).||
In mathematics, a set of simultaneous equations, also known as a system of equations, is a finite set of equations for which common solutions are sought. An equation system is usually classified in the same manner as single equations, namely as a:
- System of linear equations,
- System of bilinear equations,
- System of polynomial equations,
- System of ordinary differential equations, or a
- System of partial differential equations.
- Simultaneous equations model, a statistical model in the form of simultaneous linear equations