|Beauty pageant titleholder|
28 November 1987
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
|Title(s)||Miss Ireland 2008|
Noonan was born in Dublin to Peter and Stephanie Noonan, and grew up in Dunboyne, Meath.  She attended St. Peter's College where she excelled in drama, and now holds a First class degree in Speech and Drama, as well as a certificate in Advance Acting, and speaks English, Irish and French fluently.
In 2008, Noonan represented Meath at Miss Ireland in Dublin where judges included music manager Louis Walsh, actor Matt Di Angelo, and former Miss Ireland Pamela Flood,  and emerged winner. Her victory enabled her to represent her country at Miss World where she made the top ten in the talent competition.
Noonan, who appeared in several plays and short films, cited Halle Berry as her role model,  and originally planned to open a Drama school and become an actress, but later launched a modelling career. Represented by Compton Model Agency and Assets, Noonan became the face of Lipsey’s Autumn/Winter 2008 collection and Gillian Hughes hats. In 2009, Noonan told the Sunday Mirror that she would welcome any offers to pose nude, provided it was tastefully done. 
- Miss Ireland 2008. Belfasttelegraph.co.uk (23 June 2008). Retrieved on 2016-02-08.
- Sinead to Model. Herald.ie (9 July 2008). Retrieved on 2016-02-08.
- Miss Ireland II. Missirelandpageant.ie. Retrieved on 8 February 2016.
- Casey, Ann (17 December 2008) Sinead makes the Miss World semi. meathchronicle.ie
- I want to be the nicest Miss Ireland ever
- Top 10 Miss Ireland winners: Where are they now?