Sin Disease was Scaterd Few's first full-length studio album. CCM magazine described the release as "pure punk for dread people," stating that it was a cross between Jane's Addiction and Charlie Mingus.
- "Kill the Sarx"
- "While Reprobate"
- "Lights Out"
- "Later (L.A. 1989)"
- "Glass God"
- "As the Story Grows"
- "A Freedom Cry"
- "Wonder Why"
- "Look Into My Side"
- "Kill the Sarx II"
- Omar Domkus: bass guitar, background vocals
- Rämald Domkus: vocals, electric / acoustic guitars, keyboard, percussion
- Jamie Mitchell: electric guitars, background vocals
- Samuel West: percussion, background vocals
- Additional string arrangements on "Look Into My Side" by Terry Taylor
- Riki Michele - Female Vocals on "A Freedom Cry" (of Adam Again, courtesy of Broken Records)
- "Shouters" in the mountains of Zion:
- Tony Shore
- Brian Miller
- Children on "Lights Out"
- Angela Blakely
- Jenae Ramirez
- Xaundelle Aguirre
- Additional BGV's Jav
- Additional keys on "Look Into My Side": Drew Domkus
- Additional guitars: Tools, Ed Lover
- Greg Lawless courtesy of Broken Records
- Greg Flesch - lounge piano and horns on "Kill the Sarx II", additional guitars
- Voices - Terry, Ramald, Sam and Omar
Terry Taylor wrote a short history and introduction to the band in the album's liner notes. Liner Notes
Allan also sings "Later" and "Self" on Dighayzoose Ascension 7: Rocketship to Heaven.