||This biography of a living person does not include any references or sources. (March 2015)|
|Born||Los Angeles, California|
|Instruments||Guitar, Bass, keyboards|
|Years active||2000 – present|
Lords of Acid
The Great AmeriCon
American Head Charge
In addition to his role in Ministry (co-writing credits on Ministry’s 2007 release, The Last Sucker, & 2013's From Beer to Eternity and guitar on 2008’s Cover Up album) and primary writing credits for RevCo’s Sex-O Olympic-O and Got Cock?, Quirin toured the U.S. and worked with DJ Hardware on the 2009 ReVamp tour. He has been Grammy nominated twice, both times with Ministry, the first for 'Under my Thumb' from Cover Up – 2008 and the second time around for 'Señor Peligro' from the live 2009 album Adios... Puta Madres.
In 2010, Quirin joined Lords of Acid for Sextreme Ball 2010.
In 2011, it was announced that he would be joining American Head Charge.
He is currently working on a new project, Supermanic - a Los Angeles-based rock band co-founded by Quirin and vocalist & music producer Kallaghan (Charles Massabo).
In addition to his work with Supermanic, in January 2014, Quirin announced his foray into the EDM world by releasing new industrial/aggrotech/electro dance tracks to fans.
- Tactics - The Master Plan -1991
- Society 1 – Exit Through Fear – 2003
- Society 1 – The Sound that Ends Creation – 2005
- Society 1 – The Years of Spiritual Dissent – 2006
- Ministry – The Last Sucker −2007
- Ministry And Co-Conspirators -Cover Up- 2008
- Saw 4 Soundtrack
- Saw 5 Soundtrack
- Wicked Lake Soundtrack
- NCIS Soundtrack
- Revolting Cocks – Sex-O Olympic-O – 2009
- Revolting Cocks – Got Cock? – 2010
- Ministry - Relapse - 2012
- Ministry - From Beer to Eternity - 2013
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sin Quirin.|
|This article about a United States guitarist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|