Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Sinai, sinai, Sinaï, Sinaí, or šinai in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sinai commonly refers to:
- Sinai Peninsula, Egypt
- Mount Sinai, a mountain in the Sinai Peninsula, Egypt
- Biblical Mount Sinai, the site in the Bible where Moses received the Law of God
Sinai may also refer to:
- Sinai, South Dakota, a place in the United States
- Sinai (surname), including a list of people and fictional characters with the name
- Sinai (Noguchi), a sculpture by Isamu Noguchi
- Sinai, a game by SPI
- Sinai, a 19th-century monthly Jewish magazine in German by David Einhorn
- Sinai School, a Jewish primary school in London, England
- Sinai, one of two tram cars on the Angels Flight funicular in Los Angeles, U.S.
- All pages with titles containing Sinai
- Mount Sinai (disambiguation)
- Shenoy, a surname sometime written as "Sinai" in Goa, India
- Sin (mythology)
- Sinnai, a place in Sardinia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sinai.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.