Sinapalo or Sinapalu is a village on the island of Rota in the Northern Mariana Islands. The village is the largest settlement on the island  (followed by Songsong, in the southwest), it is located south of the island's airport, Rota International Airport, close to the centre of the island. Coordinates:
- Sinapalo Elementary School is in Sinapalo
- Previously Rota Elementary & Junior High School in Songsong had elementary classes. Sinapalo Elementary was built in two phases, with the Rota government and Rota Resort Hotel financing it. In 1995 phase I was built. There was a four year hiatus in the construction that ended when the Rota government allowed it to continue. The school opened in February 2002 when phase II was built.
- Dr. Rita Hocog Inos Jr./Sr. High School in Songsong serves Sinapalo
- "Sinapalo / Sinapalo, general, Northern Mariana Islands, Oceania". Travelingluck.com. MP. Retrieved 2016-04-09.
- "History & Background." Rota Jr. High School. August 14, 2007. Retrieved on January 15, 2018.
- "HISTORY." Sinapalo Elementary School. August 27, 2007. Retrieved on January 15, 2018.
|This Northern Marianas location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|