Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sinda or SINDA may refer to:
- Places and jurisdictions
- Sinda (Pamphylia), an Ancient city, former bishopric and Latin catholic titular see in Asian Turkey
- Sinda (Pisidia), an Ancient town of Anatolia
- Sinda, Tibet, China
- Inner Sinda and Outer Sinda: two of the nine islands of the Dar es Salaam Marine Reserve in Tanzania
- Sinta, Cyprus
- Anapa, Russia
- Acronym SINDA
- Singapore Indian Development Association (SINDA)
- Systems Improved Numerical Differential Analyzer (SINDA), software to calculate thermal behaviour of spacecraft
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sinda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.