From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sindhi (سِنڌِي) may refer to:
- Sindh, a province of Pakistan
- Sindhi language, an Indo-Aryan language spoken by the Sindhi people
- Sindhi people, an ethnic group from the Sindh region
- Sindi people., Scythian people in Russia
- Sindhi Rajput
- Sindhi Sikh, Those Sindhis who accepted Sikhism.
- Sindhi culture
- Sindhi language
- Sindhi cuisine
- Sindhi biryani
- Sindhi dance Ho Jamalo
- Sindhi dress
- Sindhi music
- Sindhi folklore
- Sindhu Kingdom
- Sindh province
- Sind Division
- Sindhi diaspora
- Mini Sindh
- Gypsy Sindhi people who migrated to Europe some were persecuted by Hitler
- Sinti - sub group of Sindhi gypsies.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sindhi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.