Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Singapore, Singapur, Singapúr, Singapura, Singapūra, or Xīnjiāpō in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Singapore is an island city-state in Southeast Asia.
- City of Singapore (historical entity), a former city in the central part of the Singapore island
- Colony of Singapore, a colony of British Empire on the Singapore island. Received internal self-governance in the 1950s by State of Singapore Act. Joined Malaysia as a state and independent from its in the 1960s.
- Kingdom of Singapura, a 14th-century Malay kingdom centered in modern-day Singapore
- Pulau Ujong or Singapore Island, the mainland island of Singapore
- Singapore Strait, the strait separating Singapore and Indonesia
- Singapur, Adilabad district, a census town in Adilabad district, Andhra Pradesh, India
- Singpur, a settlement in Gujarat, India
- Singhpora-Pattan, a town in Jammu and Kashmir, India
- Singapur, a settlement in Raichur district, Karnataka, India
- Singpur, a settlement in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Singpur, a settlement in Maharashtra, India
- Singpur, a settlement in Orissa, India
- Singhpur, Rajasthan, a village in Rajasthan, India
- Singapura, a settlement in Rajasthan, India
- Singpur, a settlement in Barisal Division, Bangladesh
- Singaparna, a settlement in West Java, Indonesia
- Singhpur, Punjab, a village in Punjab, Pakistan
- Singhpura, Pakistan, a town in Punjab, Pakistan
- Singapore (South Africa), a settlement in Limpopo province, South Africa
- Singapore, Michigan, a ghost town in the United States
- Sinhapura, a legendary city located in India, Malaysia or Thailand, mentioned in Sinhalese Buddhist texts
- Singapore Island, one of the many artificial islands making up The World archipelago in the United Arab Emirates
- Singapore (1947 film), an American film starring Ava Gardner
- Singapore (1960 film), a Bollywood film starring Shammi Kapoor
- Singapore Airlines, the national airline of Singapore, based at Singapore’s Changi Airport
- Singapura cat, a breed of cat
- Singapore (horse), a Thoroughbred racehorse
- Sincapore, one of several vessels using a 19th century variant of the name
- Central Area, Singapore, an area in the Central Region of Singapore (also called the "City Area" or informally "the City")
- "On a Little Street in Singapore", a jazz song written by Billy Hill and Peter DeRose
- Road to Singapore (1940), an American film
- Short Singapore, a series of British military flying boats
- Leopolis (disambiguation), also means "lion city"
- Singaporean Slang
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Singapore.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.