Singapore Buddhist Lodge
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (July 2015)
The Singapore Buddhist Lodge was founded by around 100 philanthropists, members of Singapore society. A building at 26 Blair Road and around S$1,000 cash were donated by Lee Choon Seng. Membership increased to 2,000 patrons by 1946. The charity began renting premises at 17 Kim Yam Road. The building was purchased outright in 1950, with a donation of S$10,000 from Zhang Jiamei and Zhong Tianshui and money obtained in a fundraising drive.
- Buddhism in Singapore
- List of Buddhist temples in Singapore
- List of voluntary welfare organisations in Singapore
- Zhuan Dao
- "New acting president at Singapore Buddhist Lodge". The Straits Times (online). 2017-01-31. Retrieved 2022-07-10.
- "Singapore Buddhist Lodge marks 85th year". The Straits Times (online). 2020-01-03. Retrieved 2022-07-10.
- "Buddhist charity exemplifies spirit of helping people across race, religion: Shanmugam". The Straits Times (online). 2021-07-10. Retrieved 2022-07-10.