Singapore Examinations and Assessment Board
Logo of Singapore Examinations and Assessment Board
|Formed||1 April 2004|
|Jurisdiction||Government of Singapore|
|Headquarters||1 North Buona Vista Drive, Singapore 138675|
|Parent agency||Ministry of Education|
SEAB was formed on 1 April 2004, as a statutory board to develop and conduct national examinations in Singapore and to provide other examination and assessment services. The board also publishes examination results for the major exams such as the Primary School Leaving Examination, GCE 'O' Level and GCE 'A' Level. 
The following national examinations are regulated by the Singapore Examinations and Assessment Board. 
Primary school examinations
- Primary School Leaving Examination (PSLE)
- International Primary School Leaving Examination (iPSLE), international variation of the PSLE.
Secondary school examinations
- Singapore-Cambridge GCE Ordinary Level (GCE O-Level)
- Singapore-Cambridge GCE Normal Level (GCE N-Level)
Examinations for tertiary education
- "Formation of Singapore Examinations & Assessment Board". MOE. 31 March 2004. Archived from the original on 25 October 2012.
- "INTRODUCTION". Singapore Examinations and Assessment Board. Retrieved 2017-12-09.
- "NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS". Singapore Examinations and Assessment Board. Retrieved 2017-12-09.