Singapore Land Tower
|Singapore Land Tower|
|Alternative names||50 Raffles Place
|Location||Raffles Place, Downtown Core, Singapore|
|Owner||Singapore Land Limited|
|Roof||190 m (620 ft)|
|Floor area||620,000 sq ft (58,000 m2)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||P & T Architects & Engineers Limited
Architects 61 Private Limited
Singapore Land Tower is a 48-storey 190 m (620 ft) skyscraper located in the central business district of Singapore. The tower is located at 50 Raffles Place, adjacent to Raffles Place MRT Station. It is just 100 metres away from Boat Quay and Collyer Quay.
Construction on the Singapore Land Tower was completed in 1980. The tower underwent alteration and recladding works as well as a new roofing feature of which the works received statutory completion status in August 2003.
Companies involved in the development of the building included Singapore Land Limited, CapitaLand Limited, Rider Hunt Levett & Bailey, Mitsubishi Elevator and Escalator, Architects 61 Pte Ltd, Colliers International (Singapore) Private Limited, Hong Kong Trade Development Council, SEB and The Boston Consulting Group.
- Singapore Land Tower at Emporis
- "Singapore Land Tower". SkyscraperPage.
- Singapore Land Tower at Structurae
- "Singland: Singapore Land Tower Info". Sing Land. Retrieved 29 October 2011.
- "Asia Travel : Map of Singapore Land Tower (S)048623". StreetDirectory. Retrieved 2008-01-22.
- "Singapore Land Tower is a place in Singapore on the Map of Singapore". Singapore Page. Retrieved 2008-01-22.