List of think tanks in Singapore
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Singapore Think Tanks)
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (June 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Following is a list of think tanks in Singapore.
- The Centre for International Law was established in 2009 at the National University of Singapore in response to the growing need for international law expertise and capacity building in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Energy Studies Institute
- The Institute of Policy Studies was established in 1988 as a think-tank dedicated to fostering good governance in Singapore through strategic policy research and discussion.
- The Institute of Southeast Asian Studies is a regional research institute dedicated to the study of social-political, security and economic trends and developments in Southeast Asia and its wider geostrategic and economic environment.
- Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy
- S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies
- Singapore Institute of International Affairs
- Singapore International Foundation