Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up singer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A singer is a person who sings.
Singer may refer also to:
- Singer (surname)
- Singer Corporation, major manufacturer of sewing machines
- Singer Building, in which the Singer Corporation was based in New York City
- Singer (dog), a species of wild dog also known as the New Guinea singing dog
- Singer (automobile company), a defunct American maker of luxury cars
- Singer Motors, a defunct British bicycle, motorcycle and automobile manufacturer
- Singer (novel), a 2005 young-adult fantasy novel by Jean Thesman
- "The Singer", a poem by Alexander Pushkin
- Singer railway station, Clydebank, West Dunbartonshire, Scotland
- Singer (naval mine)
- Singers (album), by Mount Eerie
- Singer (band), a Chicago musical group featuring members of Lichens/90 Day Men, U.S. Maple & Town & Country
- Singer (Hunan Television), a Chinese TV series
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Singer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.