From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up singer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A singer is a person who sings.
Singer may refer also to:
- Singer (surname)
- Singer Corporation, major manufacturer of sewing machines
- Singer Building, in which the Singer Corporation was based in New York City
- Singer, a species of wild dog also known as the New Guinea singing dog
- Singer (automobile company), a defunct American maker of luxury cars
- Singer Motors, a defunct British bicycle, motorcycle and automobile manufacturer
- Singer (novel), a 2005 young-adult fantasy novel by Jean Thesman
- "The Singer", a poem by Alexander Pushkin
- Singer railway station, Clydebank, West Dunbartonshire, Scotland
- Singer (naval mine)
- Singers (album), by Mount Eerie
- Singer (band), a Chicago musical group featuring members of Lichens/90 Day Men, U.S. Maple & Town & Country
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.