|Part of a series on|
Part of Jewish history
The Singerman list is a numeric cataloging system for antisemitica items, as defined by the 1982 bibliographic listing, Antisemitic Propaganda: an annotated bibliography and research guide by Robert Singerman. The list consists of a chronological listing, by year at least, of books, pamphlets, and other sorts of texts, with full bibliographic information. In addition each item is assigned a unique 4-digit number with a short, paragraph-length, annotation. For example, "Singerman 0121" identifies uniquely a particular imprint of The Jewish Bolshevism.
Most imprints of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, not just first editions, that were published in Europe or the United States are listed and uniquely identified, as are many other noteworthy antisemitic publications.
The book is used extensively by rare book dealers and antiquarians specializing in antisemitica in precisely identifying first editions and rare books or imprints sought after by book collectors.
The Singerman list
Democracy or Shylocracy —
- A Brief for Men and Women Who Labour and Who Sacrifice to Make the World Safe for Democracy,
- Only to Find Themselves Enslaved by Capitalism and Their Earnings Controlled by Monopolists
- (London: C. F. Roworth, 1918)
- 63 pp.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (March 2013)
- 0120 The Grave Diggers of Russia (1921)
- 0121 The Jewish Bolshevism (1921)
- Victor E. Marsden
- Jews in Russia (1921)
- With Half-Jews and "Damped Jews
- With a List of the Names of the 447 Jews in the Soviet Government in Russia
- (London: Judaic Publishing Co., 1921)
- 22 pp.
- Singerman anotation: "Concludes that the so-called "Russian Revolution of 1917
- was in fact a Jewish revolution. To support this claim, Marsden lists 447 Jewish commissars
- who dominate the Soviet bereaucracy. [etc. - to be continued]
- See: The Jewish Bolshevism
- Victor E. Marsden
- "Protocols of the Wise Men of Zion"
- Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion
- Translated from the Russian Text by Victor E. Marsden
- (London: The Britons, 1923)
- The Marsden translation has become the standard English Text.
- LC Control No.: 81043363
- Type of Material: Book (Print, Microform, Electronic, etc.)
- Personal Name: Singerman, Robert.
- Main Title: Antisemitic propaganda : an annotated bibliography and research guide / Robert Singerman ; foreword by Colin :Holmes.
- Published/Created: New York : Garland, 1982.
- Description: xxxvii, 448 p. ; 23 cm.
- ISBN 0-8240-9270-8
- Notes: Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subjects: Antisemitism--United States--Bibliography.
- Antisemitism--Great Britain--Bibliography.
- Series: Garland reference library of social science ; v. 112
- LC Classification: Z6374.A56 S56 1982 DS141
- Dewey Class No.: 016.3058/924 19