From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up single in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Single may refer to:
- Single (music), a song release
- "Single" (Natasha Bedingfield song)
- "Single" (New Kids on the Block and Ne-Yo song)
- Single (baseball), the most common type of base hit
- Single (cricket), point in cricket
- Single (football), Canadian football point
- Single-speed bicycle
In other fields:
- Single (mathematics) (1-tuple), a list or sequence with only one element
- "Single", a slang term for a United States one-dollar bill
- Single (bet), a type of bet made on one selection
- Single (locomotive), a steam locomotive with a single pair of driving wheels
- Single person, a person who is not married; usually refers today to someone who is neither married, not in a serious romantic relationship, or not involed with a steady sexual relationship with a partner.
- Single precision, a computer numbering format that occupies one storage location in computer memory at a given address
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Single.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.