|This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Industry||Software & Programming|
|Founder||Mike Bartholomew, Todd Kelly, Michael Ryder|
|Headquarters||Salt Lake City, Utah|
|Products||Twisted Metal franchise
Jet Moto franchise
SingleTrac Entertainment Technologies was a video game developer, mostly for the PlayStation platform. The management team and much of the original development team came from Evans & Sutherland, bringing their 3D graphics and software engineering skills into the video game industry.
Its most famous titles were the Twisted Metal and Jet Moto video game series. After producing these games for Sony Computer Entertainment, SingleTrac was bought by the video game publisher GT Interactive, which was then bought by the French company Infogrames.
The SingleTrac studio was closed down in 2000. A group of SingleTrac employees broke off and formed the game studio Incognito Entertainment in 1999, and that studio has gone on to make some additional entries in former SingeTrac franchises Twisted Metal and WarHawk for Sony Computer Entertainment.
- WarHawk (PlayStation, 1995)
- Twisted Metal (PlayStation, 1995)
- Twisted Metal 2 (PlayStation, PC, 1996)
- Jet Moto (PlayStation, PC, 1996)
- Jet Moto 2 (PlayStation, 1997)
- Critical Depth (PlayStation, 1997)
- Rogue Trip: Vacation 2012 (PlayStation, 1998)
- Streak: Hoverboard Racing (PlayStation, 1998)
- Outwars (PC, 1998)
- Animorphs: Shattered Reality (PlayStation, 2000)