From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Singoalla may refer to:
- Singoalla, the Swedish title for the novel The Wind Is My Lover, by Swedish author Viktor Rydberg
- Singoalla, by Gunnar de Frumerie, 1940, opera based on the novel.
- Singoalla (film), a 1949 film based on the novel
- Singoalla (album), a music album by Joakim Thåström and Hell
- Singoalla, a Swedish brand of shortbread biscuit with raspberry, citrus, licorice or blueberry filling and cream with vanilla flavour.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Singoalla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.