Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up singular in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Singular may refer to:
- Singular number, in grammar, a term for words denoting a unit quantity, as opposed to the plural and other forms
- Singular homology
- SINGULAR, an open source Computer Algebra System (CAS)
- Singular or sounder, a group of boar, see List of animal names
- Singular matrix, a matrix that is not invertible
- Singular measure, a measure or probability distribution whose support has zero Lebesgue (or other) measure
- Singular cardinal, an infinite cardinal number that is not a regular cardinal
- The property of a singularity or singular point in various meanings; see Singularity (disambiguation)
- Singulair, Merck trademark for the drug Montelukast
- Cingular Wireless, a mobile network operator in North America
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Singular.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.