Singureni Solar Park
|Singureni Solar Park|
|Commission date||December 2010|
|Construction cost||€3 million|
|Nameplate capacity||1 MW|
|Annual net output||1.3 GWh|
Singureni Solar Park is a large thin-film photovoltaic power system built on a 5 ha (12 acres) plot of land near the Singureni commune in Romania. The power plant is a 1-megawatt solar power system using 4176 240 Watt-peak panels of state-of-the-art thin film technology. It was completed in December 2010. The solar park is expected to supply 1,300 MWh of electricity per year. Construction began in May 2010 and was completed in December 2010.
- Energy policy of the European Union
- Renewable energy commercialization
- Renewable energy in the European Union
- Solar power in Romania
- Singureni Photovoltaic Park
- "O singură firmă face curent de la Soare în România" (in Romanian). Money. 2011-06-06. Retrieved 2012-01-03.
- Facts and Figures