Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Sinhala in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sinhala may refer to:
- Something of or related to the Sinhalese people of Sri Lanka
- Sinhalese people
- Sinhala language, one of the three official languages used in Sri Lanka
- Sinhala script, a writing system for the Sinhala language
- Sinhala (Unicode block), a block of Sinhala characters in Unicode
- Sinhala Kingdom, the Lankan kingdom mentioned in the Mahābhārata
- "Sinhala", a song from the 1999 album The Magical Sounds of Banco de Gaia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sinhala.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.