From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sinhalese)
|Look up Sinhala in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sinhala or Sinhalese may refer to:
- Of or related to Sri Lanka
- Sinhalese people
- Sinhalese language, one of the three official languages used in Sri Lanka
- Sinhalese alphabet, a writing system for the Sinhalese language
- Sinhala (Unicode block), a block of Sinhala characters in Unicode
- Sinhala Kingdom, a Lankan kingdom mentioned in the Mahābhārata
- "Sinhala", a track on the 1999 album The Magical Sounds of Banco de Gaia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sinhala.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.