Sinnada in Mauretania
This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (November 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- Not to be confused with Synnada in Phrygia, capital and Metropolitan Archbishopric of Phrygia Salutaris, in modern Turkey
Its location is presumed near Kenada, in modern Algeria.
The diocese was nominally restored in 1933 as a Latin Catholic titular bishopric.
It has had the following incumbents, of the lowest (episcopal) and once of the intermediary (archiepiscopal) rank :
- Titular Archbishop Marcel-Marie-Henri-Paul Dubois (1966.07.02 – death 1967.07.12), previously Bishop of Rodez (France) (1948.07.08 – 1954.06.10), Metropolitan Archbishop of Besançon (France) (1954.06.10 – 1966.07.02)
- Titular Bishop Wilson Laus Schmidt (1968.01.22 – 1971.03.16)
- Titular Bishop Antônio Soares Costa (1971.11.25 – 1993.10.27)
- Titular Bishop James Kazuo Koda (ヤコブ幸田和生) (2004.11.29 – ...), Auxiliary Bishop of Tokyo 東京 (Japan)