Jump to navigation Jump to search
The tributary First Fork Sinnemahoning Creek joins 3.7 miles (6.0 km) downstream of Driftwood. Sinnemahoning Creek continues 12.0 miles (19.3 km) to join the West Branch Susquehanna River at the village of Keating.
- U.S. Geological Survey. National Hydrography Dataset high-resolution flowline data. The National Map, accessed August 8, 2011
- Gertler, Edward. Keystone Canoeing, Seneca Press, 2004. ISBN 0-9749692-0-6
- "ahsën". Lenape Talking Dictionary. Retrieved 2011-03-03.
- Brinton, Daniel G.; Anthony, Albert Seqaqkind, eds. (1889). A Lenâpé-English Dictionary. Philadelphia: Historical Society of Pennsylvania. p. 71. Retrieved 2011-03-03.
- U.S. Geological Survey: PA stream gaging stations
- "Sinnemahoning State Park". Pennsylvania Department of Conservation and Natural Resources. Retrieved 2006-11-26.
|This article related to a river in Pennsylvania is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|