From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sinners in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sinners are those who commit acts that violate known moral rules.
Sinners may also refer to:
- Sinners (1920 film), a lost 1920 silent film drama
- Sinners (2004 film), an American romance film
- Sinners (2007 film), an American drama film
- Sinners (novel), the new title of Jackie Collins' 1971 novel Sunday Simmons & Charlie Brick
- Sinners (EP), an EP by Lauren Aquilina
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sinners.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.