Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sino-Korean may refer to:
- Sino-Korean vocabulary, that portion of the Korean vocabulary composed of morphemes of Chinese origin
- People's Republic of China–North Korea relations
- People's Republic of China–South Korea relations
- Republic of China–South Korea relations
- Chinese people in Korea (also known Hwagyo)
- Koreans in China (also known as Joseonjok or Chaoxianzu)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sino-Korean.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.