Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sinope may refer to:
- Sinop, Turkey, a city on the Black Sea, historically known as Sinope
- Battle of Sinop, 1853 naval battle in the Sinop port
- Sinope, Leicestershire, a hamlet in the Midlands of England
- Sinope (mythology), in Greek mythology, daughter of Asopus
- Sinope (moon), a moon of the planet Jupiter
- Sinope (moth), a moth genus
- Sinope Gospels, fragment of a 6th-century illuminated manuscript
- Siege of Sinope, a battle during the early part of the Byzantine Empire
- Empire of Trebizond, the territory for which the siege was fought
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sinope.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.