From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sio may refer to:
- Sió, an artificial channel in Hungary
- Sio, a commune in Mali
- Sui, a town in Papua New Guinea
- The IATA airport code for Smithton Airport in Tasmania, Australia
- The Scripps Institution of Oceanography
- The Students Islamic Organisation of India
- The Foundation for Student Life in Oslo (Studentsamskipnaden i Oslo)
- The United States Department of Defense Space and Intelligence Office
- Serial Input/Output, see Serial communication
- The SIO serial software for the OS/2 operating system
- Super I/O, a motherboard chipset component
- Sio, a genera of fish
- SiO, the chemical formula for Silicon monoxide
- Senior Investigating Officer, see Policing in the United Kingdom
- SIO, a "polite" acronym for the phrase "shit in order"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sio.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.