From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sipe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sipe or Sipes is a surname. It may refer to:
- Brian Sipe, American football player
- Jeff Sipe, American jazz rock drummer
- Richard Sipe, American author
- Russell Sipe, founder of Computer Gaming World magazine
- William Allen Sipe (1844–1935), American politician from Pennsylvania
- Andrew Sipes, American director of Fair Game and other films
- Andy Sipes, American television actor
- Connie Sipes, American politician from Indiana
- Ernest Sipes, American writer
- Gilbert Sipes, a fictional character in the 1995 film Gordy
- Leonard Sipes, real name of Tommy Collins, Country-and-Western Singer-Songwriter.
- Society of Independent Professional Earth Scientists (SIPES), a geoscience organization
- Battle of Sipe-Sipe in South America
- Sipe, Estonia, village in Kambja Parish, Tartu County, Estonia
- McKellar-Sipes Regional Airport in Tennessee, United States
- Siping process to improve traction in slippery conditions
- Siping (city) in China
- Siping Campaign in 1947 China
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sipe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.