From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Siping may refer to:
- Siping (rubber), process of cutting thin slits across a rubber surface
- Siping, Jilin (四平市) alias Sipingjie
- the Roman Catholic Diocese of Siping(jie), with see in the above city
- Siping Road Station (四平路站), in Shanghai
- Siping, Liaoning (四平镇), town in Pulandian
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Siping.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.