From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for products and services. (November 2009)|
|Developer(s)||Sippy Software, Inc.|
|Operating system||Linux, BSD, Solaris|
|Website||Sippy B2BUA Homepage|
- 5,000-10,000 simultaneous sessions per server;
- 150-200 calls/second per server;
- Realtime calls control and call data records (CDRs) generation using RADIUS;
- Optional ability to use RTPProxy for media relaying;
- Seamless compatibility with majority of popular SIP software and hardware on the market today;
- Robustness and Resilence;
- Simple and clean internal design making implementing new features and services easy;
- B2BUA could be easily combined with other Open Source software, such as SIP Express Router to build complete softswitch solution.
Sippy B2BUA was designed with robustness and performance in mind and now being used by several hundreds ITSPs all around the globe. The software is being actively developed and maintained by the Sippy Software, Inc..