Sippy Pallippuram is a highly acclaimed children's story writer in Malayalam who has won several awards including Kendra Sahitya Akademi Award and Kerala Sahitya Akademi Award. His novel about the memories of Kunjunni Mash Oridathoru Kunjunni won the national award for children's literature by Kendra Sahitya Akademi. His book Unnikalkku Noottiyettu Gurudeva Kathakal received the Kerala Sahitya Akademi Award for Children's Literature in 2013. A teacher by profession, he has over 80 (as of 2008) poetries and stories to his credit in the children's category of Malayalam literature. Sippy has been into children's literature for more than four decades.
List of awards Sippy has received over the years
|2013||Unnikalkku Noottiyettu Gurudeva Kathakal||Kerala Sahitya Akademi Award|
|2010||Oridathoru Kunjunni||Kendra Sahitya Akademi|
|1988||Thathakalude Gramam||Kairalee Children's Book Trust Award|
|Appuppan Thadiyude Swarga Yathra||Kerala Sahitya Akademi Endowment|
|Pooram||Bheema Children's Literature Award|
|Thathakalude Gramam||Thrissur Sahrudaya Vedi Award|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sippy Pallippuram.|
- "‘Children's literature has been neglected' - KERALA - The Hindu". thehindu.com. Retrieved 25 July 2016.
- "Writer Sippy Pallipuram honoured - The New Indian Express". newindianexpress.com. Retrieved 25 July 2016.
- "2013-ലെ കേരള സാഹിത്യ അക്കാദമി അവാര്ഡുകള് പ്രഖ്യാപിച്ചു" (PDF). Kerala Sahitya Akademi. December 2014. Retrieved 28 December 2014.
- "Award for Pallippuram - KERALA - The Hindu". thehindu.com. Retrieved 25 July 2016.
- "KRLCC Awards Announced - The New Indian Express". newindianexpress.com. Retrieved 25 July 2016.
- "Kottapuram Diocese | ...inspired by the footprints of the Holy Ones." kottapuramdiocese.org. Retrieved 25 July 2016.
|This article about an Indian writer or poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|