|Operator||Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines|
|Serves||Siquijor and island|
|Elevation AMSL||27 m / 90 ft|
The airport is classified as a community airport by the Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines.
Airport facelift and expansion
On March 1, 2018, upgrade works in the airport begun. The airport upgrade project covers the construction of a new passenger terminal building, a power station, and a vehicle parking area. Construction was finished on July 30, 2021, and was later inaugurated on August 26. Other upgrade works in the airport includes the runway extension and asphalt overlay, scheduled to be completed in June 2022.
Terminal and structures
Prior to the airport upgrade, the airport has a 1,250-meter (4,100 ft) gravel runway that runs in a 04/22 direction.
Airlines and destinations
|Royhle Charter||Charter: Dumaguete|
- "About Siquijor Airport". Retrieved 31 July 2017.
- Amojelar, Darwin G. (August 26, 2021). "DOTR upgrades Siquijor port, airport". Manila Standard. Retrieved August 27, 2021.
- Balinbin, Arjay L. (August 26, 2021). "Upgraded Siquijor airport, seaport to boost regional dev't". BusinessWorld. Retrieved August 27, 2021.
- "Air Juan - Discover the Philippines!". Archived from the original on March 8, 2014.
- "Charter – Royhle". Archived from the original on March 5, 2016.