Sir Jervoise Clarke-Jervoise, 2nd Baronet
Clarke Jervoise was the son of Rev. Samuel Clarke, who assumed the surname of Jervois in 1808 and was made a baronet in 1813.
In 1829, Clarke-Jervoise married Georgiana Thompson, the daughter of George Nesbit Thompson, Esquire, of Chapel Street, Grosvenor Place, London. The couple lived at Idsworth Park, Hampshire, England. They had two sons and three daughters.
Clarke-Jervoise's eldest son, Major Jervoise Clarke-Jervoise, died 22 April 1872. Jervoise's son Arthur succeeded in the baronetcy.
- Burke's Genealogical and Heraldic History of Peerage, Baronetage and Knightage. Burke's Peerage Limited. p. 668. Retrieved 26 December 2016.
- "no. 21987". The London Gazette. 10 April 1857. p. 1297. Retrieved 4 December 2010.
- Craig, F. W. S. (1989) . British parliamentary election results 1832–1885 (2nd ed.). Chichester: Parliamentary Research Services. p. 394. ISBN 0-900178-26-4.
- Worton, Brenda. "The Diary of Lady Georgiana Clarke-Jervoise". Retrieved 24 June 2012.
- Hansard 1803–2005: contributions in Parliament by Sir Jervoise Clarke-Jervoise
- Sir Jervoise Clarke-Jervoise, 2nd Baronet at Find a Grave
|Parliament of the United Kingdom|
Henry Combe Compton
Lord Henry Cholmondeley
|Member of Parliament for South Hampshire
With: Hon. Ralph Dutton 1857–1865
Henry Hamlyn-Fane 1865–1868
Hon. William Cowpe
Lord Henry Douglas-Scott-Montagu
|Baronetage of the United Kingdom|
(of Idsworth, Hampshire)
Arthur Henry Clarke-Jervoise
|This article about a Liberal Member of the Parliament of the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biography of a baronet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Member of the Parliament of the United Kingdom (since 1801), for an English constituency is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|