Sir Owen Wynn, 3rd Baronet
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sir Owen Wynn, 3rd Baronet (1592 - 1660) became Lord after the death of his brother Sir Richard Wynn, 2nd Baronet during a Civil War battle. Owen was succeeded at Gwydir by his son Sir Richard Wynn, 4th Baronet in 1660.
- Roberts, Glyn (1959), "Wynn family, of Gwydir, Caerns.", Dictionary of Welsh National
- D.N.B., lxiii; Cal. Wynn (of Gwydir) Papers, passim; Clenennau Letters, i, Introduction
- Hist. Gwydir Family, passim; W. R. Williams, Parl. Hist. of Wales, passim
- E. Breeze, Kalendars of Gwynedd, passim; Cymm., xxxviii
- The Welsh Review, v, 187-191; Trans. Caern. Hist. Soc., 1939, 37-46; J. E. Griffith, Pedigrees, 280-1
- E. G. Jones, ‘The Caernarvonshire Squires, 1558-1625’ (unpublished M.A. thesis, University of Wales).
- Thomas, Daniel Lleufer (1900), Lee, Sidney (ed.), Dictionary of National Biography, 63, London: Smith, Elder & Co, p. 258 , in
|Baronetage of England|
|This biography of a baronet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Welsh biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|