|Industry||Marketing Services, Printing|
|Headquarters||Mission Viejo, California, USA|
|Don F. Lowe, CEO|
|Website||Sir Speedy Printing and Marketing Services|
Sir Speedy is a printing and marketing services company headquartered in Mission Viejo, California, United States.  Founded in 1968, the company has nearly 600 franchises in 13 countries. Sir Speedy is known as the "world's largest printing, copying, and document management franchisor serving small and mid-sized businesses".
Sir Speedy has received numerous awards and industry recognition including: Franchise Times Top 200, Entrepreneur Franchise 500, Quick Printing Top 100, Printing Impressions 400, All Business Allstar 300, Franchise 50 Award, International Franchise Association’s Franchise of the Year Award, CEO, Don Lowe, was featured as "Man of the Year" in Quick Printing magazine in 1995, CEO, Don Lowe, was inducted into the Sales & Marketing Executives International Academy of Achievement Hall of Fame in 2004
- "Sir Speedy, Inc.: Private Company Information". BusinessWeek. Retrieved 2009-03-12.
- "Sir Speedy About".
- "Sir Speedy Inc".
- "Sir Speedy Named To Franchise Times Top 200 List".
- "Sir Speedy Makes Entrepreneur Franchise 500 List".
- "2011 Top 100: Brighter Days".
- "The 2011 Printing Impressions 400".
- "AllBusiness AllStar Franchises".
- "Top Franchise Opportunities for 2011".
- "Don Lowe Honored by Sales & Marketing Executives International; CEO of Franchise Services Inc. Inducted Into Academy of Achievement Hall of Fame".
- Sir Speedy official website
|This article about a corporation in the service industry is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|