|This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|• Type||Municipal Council|
|• Body||Sircilla Municipality|
|• Total||25.68 km2 (9.92 sq mi)|
|Elevation||322 m (1,056 ft)|
|• Density||3,200/km2 (8,400/sq mi)|
|• Official||Telugu, Urdu|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Sircilla is a town and the district headquarters of Rajanna Sircilla district in the Indian state of Telangana. It is located on the banks of Maner River in the Sircilla mandal of Sircilla revenue division. It is popularly known as Textile town due to the presence of large number of power looms, textile processing and dyeing units.
Sircilla is the biggest textile hub in the state of Telangana with over 40,000 power looms. It is also home to several spinning mills, textile processing and dyeing industries. Sircilla, along with Warangal is proposed to be developed as a mega textile zone by the Telangana government.
Sircilla is located at  It has an average elevation of 322 metres (1056 feet). It is located 130 km north of Secunderabad, 40 km west of Karimnagar, 38 km north of Siddipet and 56 km east of Kamareddy. It is 10 km away from historic Vemulawada temple town..
As of 2011[update] census, the town has a population of 83,186 within the municipal limits of 25.68 km2 area. The town has an urban agglomeration of over 92,000.
Sircilla Municipality was constituted in 1952 and is now classified as a second grade municipality with 34 election wards. The jurisdiction of the civic body is spread over an area of 25.68 km2 (9.92 sq mi).
- Dr. C. Narayana Reddy – Writer, Jnanpith Award recipient
- Midde Ramulu – Oggu Katha – Artist from Hanmajipet village
- Anabheri Prabhakar Rao – Freedom fighter and major activist of Telangana Rebellion
- Chennamaneni Rajeshwara Rao – Freedom fighter and ex-MLA of Sircilla
- Chennamaneni Vidyasagar Rao – Present governor of Maharashtra
- Vaddepalli Krishna - Lyiric writer
- "Urban Local Body Information" (PDF). Directorate of Town and Country Planning. Government of Telangana. Retrieved 28 June 2016.
- "Telangana (India): Districts, Cities, Towns and Outgrowth Wards – Population Statistics in Maps and Charts". citypopulation.de.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc – Sircilla