|This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2014)|
|Elevation||322 m (1,056 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Sircilla is located at  It has an average elevation of 322 metres (1056 feet)..
Sircilla municipality is the civic body of the city. Sircilla urban agglomeration area includes the municipality of Sircilla, the out growths of Sircilla (rural) and Mustipalle. As of 2011[update] census of India, the urban agglomeration population of the city was 83,186.
- Dr. C. Narayana Reddy - writer, Jnanpith Award recipient.
- Midde Ramulu - Oggu Katha artist from Hanmajipet village
- Anabheri Prabhakar Rao - freedom fighter and major activist of Telangana Rebellion
Guduri.sitaram ( Telangana tholitharam writer hanmajipet)
- "Telangana (India): Districts, Cities, Towns and Outgrowth Wards - Population Statistics in Maps and Charts". citypopulation.de.
- "District Census Handbook - Karimnagar" (PDF). Census of India. p. 12–13,50. Retrieved 22 September 2015.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Sircilla
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
- Census India 2011}
- "Relief for the weavers". hinduonnet.com.
- "The crisis in Sircilla". hinduonnet.com.