This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (July 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||September 26, 1977|
New Jersey, U.S.
|Occupation||Actress, voice actor|
Sirena Irwin (born September 26, 1977) is an actress and voice actress whose credits include Nancy, Suzy Fish, and Margaret SquarePants on the American animated television series, SpongeBob SquarePants. She also voiced Mama Krabs in the episodes "Enemy In-Law" and "Friend or Foe" among many others and also voiced Squilvia in "Love that Squid" (SpongeBob SquarePants). She was a series regular on Stan Lee's Stripperella as Persephone Cliche and has guest and co-starred in multiple television shows. She was a lead in The Trip, a popular gay film. She also provided the voices for Mera and Lois Lane in Batman: The Brave and the Bold. In 2011 she premiered the role of Lucy Ricardo in "I Love Lucy: Live on Stage" in Los Angeles, and has toured with that show for several years. She was awarded Best Actress in a Touring Production at the BroadwayWorld Chicago Awards for the role.
Irwin attended numerous schools across the states and abroad. She attended the Smith College Campus School and then graduated from high school at Northfield Mount Hermon School. She went on to graduate from university with high honors and awards. She was a Phi Beta Kappa graduate.
- Batman vs. Two-Face (2017) (Voice) - Dr. Harleen Quinzel
- The Loud House (2016) (Voice) - Mrs. DiMartino
- Pig Goat Banana Cricket (2016-2017) (Voice) - Shlaverne Difozifini, Statue of Liberty, Banana's Mom & Sisters, Tina Towel
- Justice League: Throne of Atlantis (2015) (Voice) - Queen Atlanna
- Magnum Farce (2013) - Detective Birkenstock
- Winx Club (Season 4) (2012) - Sybilla
- The Longer Day of Happiness (2012) - Alisa
- Batman: The Brave and the Bold (2010-2011) (Voice) - Mera/Lois Lane
- Resistance 3 (2011) (Video Game) - Various V/O
- SpongeBob SquarePants (1999–present) (Voice) - Nancy Suzy Fish/Margaret SquarePants/Mama Krabs (additional characters)
- Everything But Me (2010) - Jeanine
- Tales from the Catholic (2009) - Crazy Burger Lady
- Tom Clancy's EndWar (2008) (Video Game) - (Unknown)
- America's Next Top Zombie Idol (2008) - Dakota
- Unreal Tournament III (2007) (Video Game) - Lauren
- Entourage (2007) (TV Series) - Frida
- I-Nasty (2007) - Mom/Dispachter
- Holly Hobbie and Friends: Christmas Wishes (2006) (Voice) - Mrs. Palmer
- So noTORIous (2006) (TV Series) - Cheryl/Tori's Publicist
- Electric Apricot (2006) - Photographer
- The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie (2004) (Voice) - Reporter/Driver/Ice Cream Lady
- The Drew Carey Show (2004) (TV Series) - Raven
- Significant Others (2004) (TV Series) - Popper
- Stripperella (2003-2004) (voice, TV series) - Persephone / Queen Clitorus / Sorority Girl
- Fiona Soltes, "Actress Sirena Irwin learns all about 'Lucy'", The Tennessean, January 9, 2014.
- Jill Radsken, "Irwin shows her love for ‘Lucy’, Boston Herald, December 4, 2013 (subscription required).
- Lynda Gorov, "They Do Love 'Lucy'; Stars Approach Roles with a Shared Joy and Sense of Duty", Boston Globe, December 1, 2013 – via HighBeam Research (subscription required).
|This article about an American voice actor born in the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a film and TV actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|