Sirocco is a restaurant, on the 63rd floor of the State Tower in Bangkok, Thailand, the fourth tallest building in Thailand. The 150-cover restaurant opened in the winter of 2003. Its main feature is a 270° panorama of the Chao Phraya River and Bangkok. The restaurant is owned and operated by lebua Hotels & Resorts.
Sirocco was designed by global architectural and interior design firm, Design Worldwide Partnership with the design team led by executive director, Scott Whittaker.
For New Year's Eve 2015, Sirocco hosted the highest ball drop in the world.
In popular culture
- "Sirocco". www.lebua.com.
- "Best Bangkok rooftop bars and restaurants". CNN. 10 September 2010. Retrieved 17 March 2015.
- "The World's Best Rooftop Bars". The Telegraph. Retrieved 21 January 2016.
- "Record-breaking ball drop at Lebua, Bangkok for New Year". The Star Online. 15 December 2014. Retrieved 17 March 2015.
- Hsiao, Tina; Kay, Julz (26 May 2011). "'The Hangover Part II': Follow the wolf pack's Thailand trail". CNN. Retrieved 17 March 2015.
|This article about a Thai building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This restaurant-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|