Sirocco is a restaurant, on the 63rd floor of the State Tower in Bangkok, Thailand, the second tallest building in Thailand. The 150-cover restaurant opened in the winter of 2003. Its main feature is a 270° panorama of the Chao Phraya River and Bangkok. The restaurant is owned and operated by lebua Hotels & Resorts.
Sirocco was designed by global architectural and interior design firm, Design Worldwide Partnership with the design team led by executive director, Scott Whittaker.
For New Year's Eve 2015, Sirocco hosted the highest ball drop in the world.
- 2007 "Best Restaurant with a View" by RadioBangkok.net
- 2007 "Most Overwhelming restaurant experience with a Great wow factor" by The Art of Travel
- 2007 "My Favorite International Restaurant" by American Express
- 2006 "The best restaurant award for 2006 in Catering of Western food" by Bangkok Dining and Entertainment
- "My Favorite International Restaurant" by American Express
- 2005 "Best Western Restaurant 2005" by Bangkok Dining and Entertainment""
- "Hot Nights and Hot Tables" by Condé' Nast Traveler
- "Best new al fresco Dining' and "Best New Restaurant 2004" by BK Magazine
- 2004 "Best new Restaurant 2004" by Bangkok Dining and Entertainment
In popular culture
- "Best Bangkok rooftop bars and restaurants". CNN. 10 September 2010. Retrieved 17 March 2015.
- "The World's Best Rooftop Bars". The Telegraph. Retrieved 21 January 2016.
- "Record-breaking ball drop at Lebua, Bangkok for New Year". The Star Online. 15 December 2014. Retrieved 17 March 2015.
- Hsiao, Tina; Kay, Julz (26 May 2011). "'The Hangover Part II': Follow the wolf pack's Thailand trail". CNN. Retrieved 17 March 2015.
|This article about a Thai building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This restaurant-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|