This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (December 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Symphonic metal (early works)
Industrial metal (later works)
Dark metal (later works)
|Years active||1992–1999, 2013-present|
|Labels||Melissa Productions, Music for Nations, Metal Mind Productions, Pony Canyon|
Sirrah (also spelled SIRRAH, or SIЯRAH, as on their logo) is a progressive gothic metal band from Southwestern Poland. They formed in 1992, released two albums, and disbanded in 1999 due to financial issues. Their music includes elements from death metal, doom metal, and later industrial metal. After their break up, Tom (vocals), Matt (death vocals, guitar), and Chris (keyboards) went on to form a progressive/avant-garde Industrial metal band called The Man Called TEA. The band reunited in 2013 and immediately began recording new material, releasing a downloadable single on their new website.
- Roman Bereźnicki - bass guitar, vocals
- Michał Bereźnicki - drums
- Paweł Nafus - guitars
- Roger Trela - guitars
- Krzysztof Passowicz - keyboards
- Magdalena Brudzińska - violin, vocals
- Tomo Żyżyk - vocals
- Sławomir Lisiecki - bass guitar
- Christopher - bass guitar
- Bartosz "Bart" Rojewski - drums
- Maciej "Matt" Pasiński - guitars
- Bai'Sahr - guitars
- Maggie - vocals
|Title||Album details||Peak chart positions|
|Did Tomorrow Come...||
|"—" denotes a recording that did not chart or was not released in that territory.|
|The Stories of Defeats||
- "Wywiad: The Man Called TEA". rockmetal.pl. 2001-04-20. Retrieved 2015-02-19.
- "Sirrah | Reunion". Sirrahofficial.net. 2013-11-23. Retrieved 2015-02-19.
- "Musiikkituottajat - Tilastot - Suomen virallinen lista - Albumit". Ifpi.fi. Retrieved 2015-02-19.