|Elevation||238 m (781 ft)|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Website||http://www.sisauli.co.gp , Facebook|
As of 2011[update] India census, Sisauli had a population of 15,245. Males constitute 54% of the population and females 46%. Sisauli has an average literacy rate of 58%, lower than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 67%, and female literacy is 46%. In Sisauli, 15% of the population is under 6 years of age. Sisauli is the center of the farmers' revolution against the price of the sugarcane and the other problems of farmers.
There are schools mostly associated with UP board. Well known schools are Moon Light Public School(CBSE), DAV Inter College(UP Board), Rajkiya Kanya Pathshala(UP Board), Janta Inter College(UP Board), Vaidic Inter College, Arya Samaj(UP Board), Shashwat Public School (CBSE), There is one degree college for girls, Mukhtyari Devi Kanya Mahavidyalaya associated to CCS.
- Chaudhary Mahendra Singh Tikait was a non-political leader of farmers. He was the head of a national body, Bhartiya Kisan Union and Baliyan Khap.
- Ch. Naresh Tikait is the head of Bhartiya Kisan Union after the death of Ch. Mahendra Singh Tikait.
- [Balak Ram] was a scholar person belonged to Sisauli in British era. He was the head(Chaudhary) of 84 villages (Balayan Khap) near by Sisauli for 40 years in British era and he was the Chaudhary for 18 Khap(250+ villages) for 20 years
- Yeshpal banji is the chairman of sisauli . He is the head of nagar panchayat sisauli.
- Holi Chowk, is the centre of economical activities of village. Roads from every side of village here collide and create a chaotic condition, rush and shops. There is a Statue of Lord Shiva in the middle, probably covering an old well, not visible now. Every year, Ravan Dahan is done here, before Diwali. It is the only Dahan of the whole village and quite giant too.
- Kisan Bhawan, is the national headquarters of Bharatiya Kisan Union headed by Mahendra Singh Tikait.
- Kali Singh, is the temple in memory of Kali Singh. Kali Singh, as is said, was a well-known veterinarian. Even today, every Sunday in Shukl Paksha, a lot of people come here to pray for the well being of their animals (specially milk animals).
- Arya Samaj, Arya Samaj temple is the building in the center of village. It hosts the Salana Jalasa(Vaarshikotsav) of Arya Samaj and a lot of other activities too.It was established by "Punjab Kesri" Lala Lajpat Rai.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Sisauli
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.