(Redirected from Sisi)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sissi or Sisi may refer to:
- Empress Elisabeth of Austria, known as "Sisi" or "Sissi"; spouse of Franz Joseph I of Austria
- Works about Sissi
- The King Steps Out (1936), light comedy directed by Josef von Sternberg
- Sissi trilogy (film) with Romy Schneider:
- Sisi (miniseries) (2009), TV film directed by Xaver Schwarzenberg, with Cristiana Capotondi
- Princess Sissi (1997), French-Canadian animated television series
- Sissi, the Anarchist Empress (Sissi Impératice), a ballet by Maurice Béjart
Other notable people
- Sissi (footballer) (born 1967), Brazilian football player Sisleide do Amor Lima
- Sisinio González Martínez (born 1986), Spanish footballer known as Sisi
- Sissi Christidou, Greek television presenter
- Seyhan Soylu, known as "Sissi", Turkish television personality
- Abdel Fattah el-Sisi, president of Egypt since 2014
- Sisi Zlatanova, Bulgarian researcher in geospatial data
- Sisi, Crete, a place in Crete, Greece
- Elisabeth Delmas, nicknamed 'Sissi', a character in the French animated television series Code Lyoko and its incomplete sequel series Code Lyoko: Evolution.
- Sisi (drink), a Dutch fruit-flavoured beverage
- Sissi (Finnish light infantry), a specialized type of Finnish soldier
- Cissy (disambiguation)
- Sissy (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing "Sissi" or "Sisi"
- All pages with titles containing Sisi
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sissi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.