From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sisi)
Sissi or Sisi may refer to:
- Empress Elisabeth of Austria, known as "Sisi" or "Sissi"; spouse of Franz Joseph I of Austria
- Works about Sissi
- The King Steps Out (1936), light comedy directed by Josef von Sternberg
- Sissi trilogy (film) with Romy Schneider:
- Sisi (miniseries) (2009), TV film directed by Xaver Schwarzenberg, with Cristiana Capotondi
- Princess Sissi (1997), French-Canadian animated television series
- Sissi, the Anarchist Empress (Sissi Impératice), a ballet by Maurice Béjart
Other notable people
- Sissi (footballer) (born 1967), Brazilian football player Sisleide do Amor Lima
- Sisinio González Martínez (born 1986), Spanish footballer known as Sisi
- Sissi Christidou, Greek television presenter
- Seyhan Soylu, known as "Sissi", Turkish television personality
- Abdel Fattah el-Sisi, president of Egypt since 2014
- Sisi, Crete, a place in Crete, Greece
- Elisabeth Delmas, nicknamed 'Sissi', a character in the French animated television series Code Lyoko and its incomplete sequel series Code Lyoko: Evolution.
- Sisi (drink), a Dutch fruit-flavoured beverage
- Sissi (Finnish light infantry), a specialized type of Finnish soldier
- Cissy (disambiguation)
- Sissy (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing "Sissi" or "Sisi"
- All pages with a title containing Sisi
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sissi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.