|Population||1,000 - 2,000|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Coastline||2 kilometres (1.2 mi)|
According to Census 2011 information the location code or village code of Sissiborgaon village is 288939. Sissiborgaon village is located in Sissibargaon Tehsil of Dhemaji district in Assam, India. It is situated 22km away from district headquarter. Sissiborgaon is the sub-district headquarter of Sissiborgaon village. As per 2009 stats, Sissiborgaon village is also a gram panchayat.
Sengajan multimodal waterways terminal
Sengajan multimodal waterways terminal on Brahmaputra National Waterway 2 in Sissiborgaon tehsil is part of Bharatmala and Sagarmala projects. There are 19 National Waterways for the Northeast connectivity.
- Sissiborgaon College
- Sissiborgaon Junior College
- Sissiborgaon Science College
- Sissiborgaon M.V. School.
- Sissiborgaon Higher Secondary School.
- Sissiborgaon girls High School
- Sissiborgaon girls M.E. School
- Sankardev Sishu/Vidya Niketan, Sissiborgaon
- Vivekananda Kendra Vidyalaya
- Sissiborgaon English Academy
Sissiborgaon Village have more Governmental and Private schools and colleges.
The Sissiborgaon village has population of 728 of which 344 are males while 384 are females as per Population Census 2011. In Sissiborgaon village population of children with age 0-6 is 102which makes up 14.01 % of total population of village. Average Sex Ratio of Sissiborgaon village is 1116  which is higher than Assam state average of 958. Child Sex Ratio for the Sissiborgaon as per census is 1217, higher than Assam average of 962.
The National Highway 15 passes through between Sissiborgaon.The highway connects Sissiborgaon to Baihata Chariali and Rupai.Also in this Tehsil of small paths.
- "Indian Village Sissiborgaon". villageinfo.com. Retrieved 9 March 2017.
- Bharatmala presentation
- "Current Digit of Childrens in Sissiborgaon". ourhero.in. Retrieved 10 March 2017.
- "Population Of Sissiborgaon Village". census2011.co.in. Retrieved 10 March 2017.
- "'Assam Accord still vital'". Frontline. 27 (17). 14–27 August 2010. Retrieved 26 May 2013.
|This article about a location in the Indian state of Assam is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|